Fuchsia satin rope-tie sandals with a heel that measures approximately 5 inches and a 0.5 inch platform. Alexander McQueen sandals have a single rope embellished strap across toe and a gold-tone metallic bauble and tassel at end of self-ties.
Friday, September 24, 2010
Tuesday, September 21, 2010
Thursday, September 16, 2010
1. I love a simple wedge suede boot like this one this fall. I would pair these with cuffed jeans that just reached the top of the boot. So cute! (Chinese Laundry At Once, Piperlime, $89)
2. Fold-over boots like these are popping up at several retailers... sometimes boots can look very "dressed up" - I love that these have a slouchy relaxed feel to them. (Steve Madden Carlsen, Piperlime, $89)
3. Over the Knee (OTK) boots are super popular this season. And this pair has a fun equestrian feel to them. (Restricted Marine, Piperlime, $99)
4. I am in love with anything Minnetonka this season! This little zip bootie looks comfortable and chic... it would be fun with a dress or with jeans! (Minnetonka Short Boot, Net-a-Porter, $45)
5. I love this semi-slouchy mid-height boot style, this is a carry over from last season... so you may already have a pair of these in your closet for this year! (Sam & Libby Profess Boot, DSW, $49.95)
6. Wellies are not only super cute, but are also very practical for cold and wet fall days. These have a touch of sophistication with the herringbone fabric. I really love this pair! If you are a soccer mom like me you know you need something warm and dry for rainy games! (Chooka Herringbone Boot, Footnotes Online , $70)
7. Booties are just as popular this season as they were last year. These would be great with cuffed jeans or a sweet floral dress and tights! (Enzo Anglioni Rachey8, Zappos, $79)
Wednesday, September 15, 2010
Thursday, September 9, 2010
Wednesday, September 8, 2010
It seemed like a bit of a stretch from the beginning, but it looks like India's $35 Android tablet is intent on proving the skeptics wrong -- the Indian government has just announced that its awarded the manufacturing contract to HCL Technologies (makers of the once world's cheapest laptop), and that the first batch of tablets are slated to be available by January 10th. That initial run will reportedly only include the 7-inch model that we've been seeing all along, but there's also apparently 5-inch and 9-inch versions planned for launch at a later date. We also presume that the tablet is still hanging onto that $35 price tag (for university students, at least), but that key detail is curiously absent from this latest announcement.
Tuesday, September 7, 2010
It’s a terrifically clever little gadget, an amorphous silicone thing that eschews the usual knots and bulges weirdly promising “double the fun,” and instead “puts pleasure,” as the press release tells it, “at your fingertips.” Think of it less as a probe for poking and prodding, and more of "your hand with superpowers."
The key is a flexy membrane at the center of the vibrator. Just press it with your fingertip, and apply as much or as little pressure as you want wherever you want it. It works like an extension of your own digit -- only it vibrates. In four modes. On any of five power levels. You can buy it here.
[Images via fuseproject]
Posted by Ohm Jal at 3:46 AM
a new study finds iPhone users are "chicken-eating, diaper-changing, house-cleaning, People-reading fish owners”, whereas Android users are "pork-eating, pain-relieving, toilet-scrubbing, Newsweek-reading bird-lovers.
Monday, September 6, 2010
It's a Every Wednesday running flea market is held at Anjuna beach, Goa. This market is very popular among the tourists and is big and spread over the Anjuna coast line where everything under the sun can be found.
The origins of the Flea market are dedicated to the Hippies who usually frequented the beach from the early 1960’s along with their craze for trance Music. They usually partied the whole night at Anjuna and danced and listened to music. The trend of the flea market came into existence ever since the Hippies started selling second hand goods in the hope of buying new articles.
Friday, September 3, 2010
Were you looking for a little more spiritual Fashion in your life? Combining a love for sterling silver and everything spirituality into a jewelry line, The Zen Muse creates pieces that really speak to you the hope is they will serve as reminders to stay balanced and seek serenity in our everyday lives.
contest (6) coupons (4) Crafts (4) Discount (5) electronic cigarettes (2) electronics (10) Entertainment (1) fashion and beauty (53) Food (2) Gadgets (5) giveaways (12) Guest Posting (2) Halloween (2) Halloween Costumes (2) Halloween Ideas (3) Halloween Movie Costumes (1) Health (3) Holidays and Events (10) home and garden (9) Jabong (1) Leather Sofas (1) Lifestyle (5) Manicure (2) Nail Art (2) Nail Care (2) Nail Spa (1) Pedicure (1) pets (1) Replica Swiss Watches (1) shopping (40) shopping news (5) shopping tips (4) wedding flowers (2)